List of abbreviations:ABP (American Board of Pediatrics), ABPMR (American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation), ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education), PM&R (physical medicine and rehabilitation), PRM (pediatric rehabilitation medicine)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Changing trends of childhood disability, 2001-2011.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 530-538
- The changing landscape of disability in childhood.Future Child. 2012; 22: 13-42
- Profiling health and health-related services for children with special health care needs with and without disabilities.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 508-516
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Certification: Booklet of Information. Rochester, MN. 2015. Available at: https://www.abpmr.org/boi/Cert_BOI.pdf. Accessed April 17, 2015.
- The patient-centered medical neighborhood: transformation of specialty care.Am J Med Qual. 2014; 29: 344-349
- From medical home to health neighborhood: transforming the medical home into a community-based health neighborhood.J Pediatr. 2012; 160: 535-536.e1
- Council on Children With Disabilities, American Academy of Pediatrics. Parent-provider-community partnerships: optimizing outcomes for children with disabilities.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 795-802
- Comfort of general internists and general pediatricians in providing care for young adults with chronic illnesses of childhood.J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23: 1621-1627
- Hospital utilization and characteristics of patients experiencing recurrent readmissions within children's hospitals.JAMA. 2011; 305: 682-690
- Complexities during transitions to adulthood for youth with disabilities: person-environment interactions.Disabil Rehabil. 2014; 36: 1998-2004
- Promise and perils of the Affordable Care Act for children.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1733-1734
- Pediatric rehabilitation medicine subspecialty training.PMR. 2009; 1: 1055-1057
- Pediatric physiatry in 2000: a survey of practitioners and training programs.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 416-422
- Results from the 2009 pediatric rehabilitation practice survey of the AAPM&R Pediatric Rehabilitation/Developmental Disabilities Council.PMR. 2011; 3: 45-52
- Pediatric rehabilitation medicine in the USA.PMR. 2011; 3: 53-54
- Research Advisory Committee of the American Board of Pediatrics. Recently trained pediatric subspecialists: perspectives on training and scope of practice.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S44-S49
- Research Advisory Committee of the American Board of Pediatrics. General pediatrics resident perspectives on training decisions and career choice.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S26-S30
- Research Advisory Committee of the American Board of Pediatrics. Pediatric fellows: perspectives on training and future scope of practice.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S31-S37