Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- A simplified approach to diagnosing sleep disordered breathing and nocturnal hypercapnia in individuals with spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; (Aug 20 [Epub ahead of print].)
- Sleep disordered breathing in chronic spinal cord injury.J Clin Sleep Med. 2014; 10: 1043
- Tetraplegia is a risk factor for central sleep apnea.J Appl Physiol (1985). 2014; 116: 345-353
- Identifying sleep disordered breathing in chronic spinal cord injury. SLEEP. 2012; 35: A285
- Sleep onset hypoventilation in chronic spinal cord injury.Physiol Rep. 2015; 3: e12490
- Identification and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in chronic spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 2015; 53: 145-149