- •You may have problems moving waste through your colon (or large intestine).
- •You may pass stool when you do not want to, or stool may be hard to pass.
- •These problems can cause pain in your abdomen.
- •When eating, you may feel full sooner than normal, or you may eat less than you usually do.
- •Bowel problems can contribute to depression or anxiety. You may feel overly concerned about not being able to control bowel movements in public. You may not want to do things outside your home.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'