List of abbreviations:CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), IRF (inpatient rehabilitation facility), TBI (traumatic brain injury), TBI-CDE (TBI Common Data Elements Project)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury: a disease process, not an event.J Neurotrauma. 2010; 27: 1529-1540
- Recommendations for the use of common outcome measures in pediatric traumatic brain injury research.J Neurotrauma. 2012; 29: 678-705
- A follow-up study of older adults with traumatic brain injury: taking into account decreasing length of stay.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2006; 87: 57-62
- Assessment of patient outcome of rehabilitative care provided in inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) and after discharge.Dobson DaVanzo and Associates, Vienna, VAJuly 10, 2014https://www.amrpa.org/newsroom/Dobson%20DaVanzo%20Final%20Report%20-%20Patient%20Outcomes%20of%20IRF%20v%20%20SNF%20-%207%2010%2014%20redated.pdf(Accessed June 1, 2015)
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: updated review of the literature from 2003 through 2008.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 519-530
- Traumatic brain injury in the United States: a public health perspective.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1999; 14: 602-615