Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator), IPAQ-SF (International Physical Activity Questionnaire-Short Form), MET (metabolic equivalent task)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Educational and psychological interventions to improve outcomes for recipients of implantable cardioverter defibrillators and their families: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2146-2172
- Secondary prevention in the clinical management of patients with cardiovascular diseases. Core components, standards and outcome measures for referral and delivery: A Policy Statement from the Cardiac Rehabilitation Section of the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. Endorsed by the Committee for Practice Guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2014; 21: 664-681
- Benefits of cardiac rehabilitation in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: a patient survey.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005; 86: 1924-1928
- Aerobic exercise improves fitness and heart rate variability after an implantable cardioverter defibrillator.J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2008; 28: 307-311
- Socially differentiated cardiac rehabilitation: can we improve referral, attendance and adherence among patients with first myocardial infarction?.Scand J Public Health. 2012; 40: 286-293
- The Danish National Patient Register.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39: 30-33
- The study design and characteristics of the Danish national health interview surveys.Scand J Public Health. 2009; 37: 758-765
- The Danish National Health Survey 2010. Study design and respondent characteristics.Scand J Public Health. 2012; 40: 391-397
- International physical activity questionnaire: 12-country reliability and validity.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003; 35: 1381-1395
- Danish heart patients' participation in and experience with rehabilitation.Scand J Public Health. 2012; 40: 126-132
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices) developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: e1-62
- Development and validation of the Ontario acute myocardial infarction mortality prediction rules.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 992-997
- The Danish Civil Registration System.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39: 22-25
- Exercise based rehabilitation for heart failure.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; 4: CD003331
Berg SK, Pedersen PU, Zwisler AD, et al. Comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation improves outcome for patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillator. Findings from the COPE-ICD randomised clinical trial. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 2014 Feb 5 [Epub ahead of print].
- The effect of social desirability and social approval on self-reports of physical activity.Am J Epidemiol. 2005; 161: 389-398
- Accuracy of a heart failure diagnosis in administrative registers.Eur J Heart Fail. 2008; 10: 658-660
Supported by the National Strategic Research Council, Helsefonden, and Trygfonden.