Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Body temperature is elevated and linked to fatigue in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, even without heat exposure.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 1298-1302
- The effect of heat stress on physical functioning in persons with multiple sclerosis.J Neurol Sci. 2012; 319: 42-46
- Factors perceived as being related to accidental falls by persons with multiple sclerosis.Disabil Rehabil. 2009; 31: 1301-1310
- Stocker T.F. Qin D. Plattner G.K. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Summary for policymakers. In: Climate change 2013: the physical science basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge Univ Pr, Cambridge, New York2013: 3-29
- Lived experience of MS-related fatigue—a phenomenological interview study.Int J Nurs Stud. 2003; 40: 707-717