Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:MOS-S (Medical Outcomes Study Sleep Scale), MS (multiple sclerosis), PROMIS (Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System), SCI (spinal cord injury)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Development and validation of patient-reported outcome measures for sleep disturbance and sleep-related impairments.Sleep. 2010; 33: 781-792
- Sleep disturbances in the spinal cord injured: an epidemiological questionnaire investigation, including a normal population.Spinal Cord. 2001; 39: 505-513
- Sleep problems in individuals with spinal cord injury: frequency and age effects.Rehabil Psychol. 2009; 54: 323-331
- Dysfunctional sleep in persons with spinal cord injuries and disorders.Spinal Cord. 2012; 50: 682-685
- Sleep and fatigue in multiple sclerosis.Mult Scler. 2006; 12: 481-486
- Factors influencing quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients: disability, depressive mood, fatigue and sleep quality.Acta Neurol Scand. 2004; 110: 6-13
- Psychometric properties of the medical outcomes study sleep measure.Sleep Med. 2005; 6: 41-44
- Sleep problems in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.J Rheumatol. 2014; 41: 31-40
- Sleep quality and fatigue after a stress management intervention for women with early-stage breast cancer in Southern Florida.Int J Behav Med. 2014; 216: 971-978
- MOS sleep scale: a manual for use and scoring, version 1.0.RAND, Los Angeles2003
- Beyond fatigue: assessing variables associated with sleep problems and use of sleep medications in multiple sclerosis.Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 2010: 99-106
- Interpretation of changes in health-related quality of life: the remarkable universality of half a standard deviation.Med Care. 2003; 41: 582-592
- Fatigue associated with multiple sclerosis: diagnosis, impact and management.Mult Scler. 2003; 9: 219-227
- Clinical correlates of fatigue in spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 2008; 46: 21-25
Supported by the Department of Education, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (grant nos. H133B031129 and H133B080025); National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (award no. 5U01AR052171); and Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health (award no. K01HD076183).
These contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and the reader should not assume endorsement by the Federal government.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.