Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Translating animal doses of task-specific training to people with chronic stroke in 1-hour therapy sessions: a proof-of-concept study.Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2010; 24: 620-635
- Virtual reality therapy for adults post-stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis exploring virtual environments and commercial games in therapy.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e93318
- Effectiveness of virtual reality using Wii gaming technology in stroke rehabilitation: a pilot randomized clinical trial and proof of principle.Stroke. 2010; 41: 1477-1484
- Wii-based movement therapy to promote improved upper extremity function post-stroke: a pilot study.J Rehabil Med. 2011; 43: 527-533
- A feasibility study using interactive commercial off-the-shelf computer gaming in upper limb rehabilitation in patients after stroke.J Rehabil Med. 2010; 42: 437-441
- Feasibility of Wii Fit training to improve clinical measures of balance in older adults.Clin Interv Aging. 2013; 8: 775-781
- Does the inclusion of virtual reality games within conventional rehabilitation enhance balance retraining after a recent episode of stroke?.Rehabil Res Pract. 2013; 2013: 649561
- Arm motor recovery using a virtual reality intervention in chronic stroke: randomized control trial.Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2013; 27: 13-23
Kiper P, Agostini M, Luque-Moreno C, Tonin P, Turolla A. Reinforced feedback in virtual environment for rehabilitation of upper extremity dysfunction after stroke: preliminary data from a randomized controlled trial. Biomed Res Int 2014;2014:752128.