Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The 31st Walter J. Zeiter Lecture. Issues and challenges for physiatry in the coming decade.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1-12
- The medical home, access to care, and insurance: a review of evidence.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1493-1498
- Specialty care medical homes for people with severe, persistent mental disorders.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 867-873
Spina Bifida Association Web site. Available at: http://www.spinabifidaassociation.org/site/c.evKRI7OXIoJ8H/b.8029583/k.C4E9/Clinics.htm. Accessed December 1, 2013.
- The future of the multidisciplinary clinic.ScientificWorldJournal. 2007; 7: 1752-1756
- Rehabilitation and medical management of the adult with spina bifida.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 87: 1027-1050
- Primary care providers and medical homes for individuals with spina bifida.J Pediatr Rehabil Med. 2008; 1: 337-344
- Medical care of adults with spina bifida.J Pediatr Rehabil Med. 2009; 2: 3-11
- Optimizing health care for adults with spina bifida.Dev Disabil Res Rev. 2010; 16: 76-81
- What do we really know about the transition to adult-centered health care? A focus on cerebral palsy and spina bifida.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007; 88: 1064-1073
- Disbanding a multidisciplinary clinic: effects on the health care of myelomeningocele patients.Pediatr Neurosurg. 1994; 21: 36-44
- Hospitalizations of adults with spina bifida and congenital spinal cord anomalies.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 529-535
- Targeted preventive care may be needed for adults with congenital spine anomalies.PM R. 2011; 3: 730-738
- Youth and young adults with spina bifida: their utilization of physician and hospital services.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 466-471
- Aging with a disability.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85 (quiz S74-5): S68-S73
- Osteoporosis in adults with meningomyelocele: an unrecognized problem at rehabilitation clinics.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2006; 87: 376-382
- Cardiovascular disease risk factors and the relationships with physical activity, aerobic fitness, and body fat in adolescents and young adults with myelomeningocele.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 2167-2173
- Ambulation in the adolescent with spina bifida. II. Oxygen cost of mobility.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1988; 69: 855-861
- Sex education, relationships, and sexuality in young adults with spina bifida.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005; 86: 979-987
- Sexual functioning in adolescents and young adults with spina bifida.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 31-35
- Bowel training in spina bifida: importance of education, patient compliance, age, and anal reflexes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1994; 75: 243-247
- Perspectives on transitions: rethinking services for children and youth with developmental disabilities.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007; 88: 1080-1082
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a benefit on the author or on any organization with which the author is associated.