Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Estimating the prevalence of limb loss in the United States: 2005 to 2050.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 422-429
- Advanced upper limb prosthetic devices: implications for upper limb prosthetic rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012; 93: 710-717
- The DEKA Arm: its features, functionality, and evolution during the Veterans Affairs Study to optimize the DEKA Arm.Prosthet Orthot Int. 2013 Oct 22; ([Epub ahead of print])
John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory. The program. Available at: http://www.jhuapl.edu/prosthetics/program/default.asp. Accessed November 15, 2013.
John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory. Modular prosthetic limb. Available at: http://www.jhuapl.edu/prosthetics/scientists/mpl.asp. Accessed November 15, 2013.
- Cortical control of a prosthetic arm for self-feeding.Nature. 2008; 453: 1098-1101
- Reach and grasp by people with tetraplegia using a neurally controlled robotic arm.Nature. 2012; 485: 372-375
- Targeted muscle reinnervation for real-time myoelectric control of multifunction artificial arms.JAMA. 2009; 301: 619-628
- Osseointegration in skeletal reconstruction and rehabilitation: a review.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2001; 38: 175-191
Major Extremity Trauma Research Consortium. Available at: http://metrc.org/researchstudies. Accessed November 15, 2013.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a benefit on the author or on any organization with which the author is associated.