Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Time to rethink long-term rehabilitation management of stroke patients.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 457-462
- Poststroke chronic disease management: towards improved identification and interventions for poststroke spasticity-related complications.Int J Stroke. 2011; 6: 42-46
- Long-term neuropsychological and functional outcomes in stroke survivors: current evidence and perspectives for new research.Int J Stroke. 2008; 3: 33-40
- Stroke care in the home: the impact of social support on the general health of family caregivers.J Clin Nurs. 2004; 13: 816-824
- The impact of stroke on unpaid caregivers; results from the Auckland Regional Community Stroke study, 2002-2003.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2008; 25: 548-554
- Long-term rehabilitation after stroke: where do we go from here?.Rev Clin Gerontol. 2010; 20: 239-245
- Reconsidering the motor recovery plateau after stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85: 1377-1381
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of constraint-induced movement therapy in the hemiparetic upper extremity more than 6 months post stroke.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 499-513
- Resistance training for comfortable gait speed and total distance walked during the chronic stage of stroke.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 471-478
- Cardiovascular conditioning for comfortable gait speed and total distance walked during the chronic stage of stroke: a meta-analysis.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 463-470
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation for improving gait in persons with chronic stroke.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 491-498
- Effectiveness of psychological interventions in chronic stroke: a systematic review.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2012; 19: 536-544
- When does stroke rehabilitation end?.Int J Stroke. 2013; 8: 8-10
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.