- 1.Physical fatigue: “I'm tired and I need to rest. I'm dragging today.”
- 2.Psychological fatigue: “I just can't get motivated to do anything. Being depressed wears me out; I just don't feel like doing anything.”
- 3.Mental fatigue: “After a while, I just can't concentrate anymore. It's hard to stay focused. My mind goes blank.”
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'