Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:PHQ-9 (Patient Health Questionnaire-9), PSD (poststroke depression)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Detection and treatment of post stroke depression: results from the registry of the Canadian Stroke Network.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011; 26: 1195-1200
National Stroke Foundation. Clinical guidelines for stroke management. 2010. Available at: http://www.strokefoundation.com.au/clinical-guidelines. Accessed March 10, 2011.
- National clinical guidelines for stroke.3rd ed. Royal College of Physicians, London2008
- Screening for depression after stroke: an exploration of professionals' compliance with guidelines.Clin Rehabil. 2008; 22: 60-70
- Improving clinical practice using clinical decision support systems: a systematic review of trials to identify features critical to success.BMJ. 2005; 330: 765
- Impact of routine electronic screening and feedback on depression symptoms in stroke: a pilot randomised controlled trial.Int J Stroke. 2011; 6: 27
- Performance of the PHQ-9 as a screening tool for depression after stroke.Stroke. 2005; 36: 635-638
Holland JC, Andersen B, Breitbart WS, et al. NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology: distress management. Version 1. 2011. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/distress.pdf. Accessed July 4, 2011.
- The creation of theory: a recent application of the grounded theory method.Qual Rep. 1996; 2: 1-13
Supported by the National Stroke Foundation.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.