Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:CI (confidence interval)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Do people with diabetes wear their prescribed footwear?.Diabet Med. 1996; 13: 1064-1068
- Factors in diabetic footwear compliance.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2003; 93: 485-491
- Activity patterns of patients with diabetic foot ulceration: patients with active ulceration may not adhere to a standard pressure off-loading regimen.Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 2595-2597
- Off-loading the diabetic foot wound: a randomized clinical trial.Diabetes Care. 2001; 24: 1019-1022
- The objective determination of compliance in treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with spinal orthoses.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2006; 31: 339-344
- Objective versus subjective assessment of oral medication adherence in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2009; 15: 589-593
- Methods to measure patient compliance with medication regimens.J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother. 2004; 18: 81-87
- Compliance monitoring of brace treatment for patients with idiopathic scoliosis.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2004; 29: 2070-2074
- The validity of compliance monitors to assess wearing time of thoracic-lumbar-sacral orthoses in children with spinal cord injury.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008; 33: 1554-1561
- A reliable and accurate method for measuring orthosis wearing time.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002; 27: 211-214
- A method for assessing off-loading compliance.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2009; 99: 100-103
- Practical statistics for medical research.Chapman and Hall, London1999
- Controversies in off-loading: should big brother be watching?.Curr Diab Rep. 2009; 9: 417-419
We certify that we have affiliations with or financial involvement (eg, employment, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, grants and patents received or pending, royalties) with an organization or entity with a financial interest in, or financial conflict with, the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript. The authors are users of the @monitor that was developed and manufactured by the Department of Medical Technological Innovation of the Academic Medical Centre in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The authors, themselves, have not received any financial benefit from the @monitor.
In-press corrected proof published online on Sep 23, 2012, at www.archives-pmr.org.
Reprints are not available from the author