Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:GLM (general linear model), MiniPM (mini-paraspinal mapping), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), MUAP (motor unit action potential), PorFib (positive sharp waves or fibrillation potentials)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- AAEM minimonograph 32: the electrodiagnostic examination in patients with radiculopathies.Muscle Nerve. 1998; 21: 1612-1631
- Electrodiagnostic medicine.Hanley & Belfus, Philadelphia2002
- The sensitivity and specificity of electrodiagnostic testing for the clinical syndrome of lumbar spinal stenosis.Spine. 2005; 30: 2667-2676
- Specificity of needle electromyography for lumbar radiculopathy and plexopathy in 55- to 79-year-old asymptomatic subjects.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2006; 85 (quiz 913-5, 934): 908-912
- A technique for needle localization in paraspinal muscles with cadaveric confirmation.Muscle Nerve. 1991; 14: 521-526
- Electromyographic and magnetic resonance imaging to predict lumbar stenosis, low-back pain, and no back symptoms.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 358-366
- Paraspinal mapping.Spine. 1995; 20: 715-721
- Clinical experience with paraspinal mapping.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1997; 78: 1185-1190
- Identifying lumbosacral radiculopathies: an optimal electromyographic screen.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 79: 496-503
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 103: 271-275
- Lumbar spinal stenosis syndrome.Clin Orthop. 1989; 246: 70-80
- Electromyography in the diagnosis of lumbar spinal stenosis.Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1981; 21: 55-66
- Neurophysiologic investigation of patients with spinal stenosis.Spine. 1987; 12: 483-487
- Lumbar stenosis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1976; : 68-71
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author or on any organization with which the author is associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.
In-press corrected proof published online on Apr 1, 2012, at www.archives-pmr.org.