Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:BIP (Brain Integration Program), CES-D (Center for Epidemiological Studies-Depression Scale), CIQ (Community Integration Questionnaire), ERS (Employability Rating Scale), GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale), QOL (quality of Life), TBI (traumatic brain injury), WHOQOL-BREF (World Health Organization Quality of Life Scale Abbreviated)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Psychological adjustment, social enablement, and community integration following acquired brain injury.Neuropsychol Rehabil. 2003; 13: 291-306
- Postacute brain injury rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 77: 198-207
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programmes in the chronic phase after severe brain injury: a systematic review.J Rehabil Med. 2010; 42: 97-110
- Effectiveness of community-based rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury for 489 program completers compared with those precipitously discharged.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 1697-1704
- A prospective study to evaluate a residential community reintegration program for patients with chronic acquired brain injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 696-704
- Intervention and societal costs of residential community reintegration for patients with acquired brain injury: a cost analysis of the Brain Integration Programme.J Rehabil Med. 2011; 43: 647-652
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR Fourth Edition (Text Revision).APA, Arlington2000
- The revision of the Declaration of Helsinki: past, present and future.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2004; 57: 695-713
- A prospective study to evaluate a new residential community integration programme for severe chronic brain injury: the Brain Integration Programme.Brain Inj. 2008; 22: 545-554
- Assessment of community integration following rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1993; 8: 75-87
- Relationship between employability and vocational outcome after intensive holistic cognitive rehabilitation.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1987; 2: 35-48
- The CES-D scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population.Appl Psychol Meas. 1977; 1: 385-401
- [The measurement of depression with the CES-D. A manual].([Dutch])Accessed January 8, 2012)
- WHOQOL-BREF – introduction, administration, scoring and generic version of the assessment.WHO, Geneva1996
- Statistics in language research: analysis of variance.Mouton de Gruyter, New York2005
- Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences.Academic Pr, New York1966
- Issues of loss to follow-up in a population study of traumatic brain injury (TBI) followed to 3 years post-trauma.Brain Inj. 2010; 24: 939-947
Supported by the Johanna Child Fund and BIO Child Rehabilitation Fund (grant no. 2003/0120-009).
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.
In-press corrected proof published online on Mar 22, 2012, at www.archives-pmr.org.