Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Educational programs for chronic fatigue syndrome need to take cognizance of the condition's abnormal response to exercise.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92 (xxx)
- Pain physiology education improves pain beliefs in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome compared with pacing and self-management education: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 1153-1159
Meeus M, Roussel NA, Truijen S, Nijs J. Reduced pressure pain thresholds in response to exercise in chronic fatigue syndrome but not in chronic low back pain: an experimental study. J Rehabil Med;42:884-90.
- Unravelling the nature of postexertional malaise in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: the role of elastase, complement C4a and interleukin-1beta.J Intern Med. 2010; 267: 418-435
- Pain inhibition and postexertional malaise in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: an experimental study.J Intern Med. 2010; 268: 265-278
- Complement activation in a model of chronic fatigue syndrome.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2003; 112: 397-403
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: assessment of increased oxidative stress and altered muscle excitability in response to incremental exercise.J Intern Med. 2005; 257: 299-310
- Diffuse noxious inhibitory control is delayed in chronic fatigue syndrome: an experimental study.Pain. 2008; 139: 439-448
- Cognitive-emotional sensitization and somatic health complaints.Scand J Psychol. 2002; 43: 113-121
- Pain neurophysiology education improves cognitions, pain thresholds and movement performance in people with chronic whiplash: a pilot study.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2011; 48: 43-58
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy attenuates nociceptive responding in patients with fibromyalgia: a pilot study.Arthritis Care Res. 2010; 62: 618-623