List of Abbreviations:CDE (common data element), DVBIC (Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center), NIDRR (National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research), NINDS (National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke), PH (psychological health), PTA (posttraumatic amnesia), PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder), TBI (traumatic brain injury)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Posttraumatic stress disorder and posttramatic stress disorder-like symptoms and mild traumatic brain injury.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2007; 44: 895-920
- Clinical Trials.gov.(Clinical trials [cited 2010 Apr 27])Accessed April 27, 2010)
- Association of trauma exposure with psychiatric morbidity in military veterans who have served since September 11, 2001.J Psychiatr Res. 2009; 43: 830-836
- Toward a taxonomy of rehabilitation interventions: using an inductive approach to examine the “black box” of rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85: 678-686
Whyte J, Ponsford J, Watanabe T, Hart T. Traumatic brain injury. In: DeLisa J, editor. Physical medicine and rehabilitation: principles and practice. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; in press.
- Advancing integrated research in psychological health and traumatic brain injury: common data elements.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 1633-1636
- Using treatment theory to refine the designs of brain injury rehabilitation treatment effectiveness studies.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2006; 21: 99-106
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.([cited 2010 Apr 27])Accessed April 27, 2010)
- Development of ICF core sets for traumatic brain injury (TBI).([cited 2010 Apr 27])Accessed April 27, 2010)
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.