Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Efficacy of partial body weight–supported treadmill training compared with overground walking practice for children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 333-339
- Laufband locomotion with body weight support improved walking in persons with severe spinal cord injuries.Paraplegia. 1992; 30: 229-238
- Laufband (LB) therapy in spinal cord lesioned persons.Prog Brain Res. 2000; 128: 89-97
- Laufband therapy: The Manual.www.meb.uni-bonn.de/wernig(Accessed: July 1, 2010)Date: 2005
- Enhanced gait-related improvements after therapist- versus robotic-assisted locomotor training in subjects with chronic stroke: a randomized controlled study.Stroke. 2008; 39: 1786-1792