Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:CI (confidence interval), NC (neurogenic claudication)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spinal stenosis and neurogenic claudication.Spine. 1996; 21: 2046-2052
- Dynamic effects on the lumbar spinal canal: axially loaded CT-myelography and MRI in patients with sciatica and/or neurogenic claudication.Spine. 1997; 22: 2968-2976
- Spinal stenosis: surgical versus nonsurgical treatment.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2006; Feb: 198-207
- Surgery for degenerative lumbar spondylosis: updated Cochrane Review.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2005; 30: 2312-2320
- Bulstrode C. Buckwalter J. Carr A. Oxford textbook of orthopaedics & trauma. 1st ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2002
- Evans J.G. Williams T.F. Beattie B.L. Michel J.P. Wilcock G.K. The Oxford textbook of geriatric medicine. 2nd ed. Oxford University Pr, Oxford2003
- The reliability of the Shuttle Walking Test, the Swiss Spinal Stenosis Questionnaire, the Oxford Spinal Stenosis Score, and the Oswestry Disability Index in the assessment of patients with lumbar spinal stenosis.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002; 27: 84-91
- Kirkwood B. Sterne J. Essential medical statistics. 2nd ed. Blackwell Science, Oxford2003
- Watson M.S. Oxford handbook of palliative care. 1st ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2005
- Development of a shuttle walking test of disability in patients with chronic airways obstruction.Thorax. 1992; 47: 1019-1024
- Matthews J.N. An introduction to randomised controlled clinical trials. Arnold Publishers, London2000 (Arnold; 2000)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: can positional therapy alleviate pain?.J Fam Pract. 2008; 57: 257-260
- Gait analysis does not correlate with clinical and MR imaging parameters in patients with symptomatic lumbar spinal stenosis.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008; 9: 89
- Neurogenic positional pedal neuritis.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2003; 93: 174-184
- Value of a grocery cart and walker in identification and management of symptomatic spinal stenosis in diabetic patients presenting with peripheral neuropathy or claudication [Letter].Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 1943
- Loading is more effective than posture in lumbar spinal stenosis: a study with a treadmill equipment.Eur Spine J. 2007; 16: 913-918
Supported by a project grant from Leeds Primary Care Trusts Research Consortium. Comer is funded in part by the Arthritis Research Campaign UK (grant no. 18183).
Trial registration is ISRCTN registered (ISRCTN35836727) and NRR registered (N0436193958).
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.