Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:IRF (inpatient rehabilitation facility), IRF-PAI (Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument), LOS (length of stay), PPS (prospective payment system), SCI (spinal cord injury), UDSMR (Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Guide to the Uniform Data Set for Medical Rehabilitation (Version 5).State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo1997
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) training manual.Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, Buffalo2001
- The Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation report of patients discharged from comprehensive medical rehabilitation programs in 1999.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 81: 133-142
- Modifications to the FIM(TM) instrument under the inpatient rehabilitation prospective payment system.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2007; 86: 883-892
Supported by a Switzer Fellowship (award no. H133F040032) and Disability and Rehabilitation Research Program (grant no. H133A030807) from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.