List of Abbreviations:SNAP (sensory nerve action potential)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Aortoduodenal fistula complicated by acupuncture.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 104: 241-242
- Bilateral pneumothoraces as a complication of acupuncture.Singapore Med J. 2007; 48: 32-33
- Rare but serious complication of acupuncture: traumatic lesion.Acupunct Med. 2001; 19: 103-108
- Foreign body in the median nerve: A complication of acupuncture.J Hand Surg. 1990; 15: 111-112
- Peroneal nerve palsy following acupuncture treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 916-918
- Incidence of adverse effects during acupuncture therapy-a multicentre survey.Complement Ther Med. 2003; 11: 93-97
- The safety of acupuncture.Acupunct Med. 2006; 24: 53-57
- A cumulative review of the range and incidence of significant adverse events associated with acupuncture.Acupunct Med. 2004; 22: 122-133
- Commonly used herbal medicines in the United States: a review.Am J Med. 2004; 116: 478-485
- The potential impact of the use of homeopathic and herbal remedies on monitoring the safety of prescription products.Human Exp Toxicol. 2005; 24: 219-233
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis after parenteral therapy with herbal extracts: a report of two cases.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatr. 2000; 69: 516-518
- Toxicological, nutritional and microbiological evaluation of tempe fermentation with Rhizopus oligosporus of bitter and sweet apricot seeds.Int J Food Microbiol. 1990; 11: 337-344
- Biochemical studies of some non-conventional source of proteins. Part 7.Nahrung. 1994; 38: 12-20
- Aflatoxins in cosmetics containing substrates for aflatoxin-producing fungi.Food Chem Toxicol. 1992; 30: 993-994
- Acute cyanide toxicity caused by apricot kernel ingestion.Ann Emerg Med. 1998; 32: 742-744
- Practical anatomy of the carpal tunnel.Hand Clin. 2002; 18: 219-230
- Anatomic variations in sensory innervations of the hand and digits.J Hand Surg. 1999; 24: 1171-1184
- The sensory innervation pattern of the fingers.J Neurol. 1998; 245: 294-298
Supported by a research fund from Dankook University.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.