Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:NHP (neutral head position)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Cervicocephalic kinesthetic sensibility in patients with cervical pain.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1991; 72: 288-291
- Cervicocephalic relocation test: a study of performance stability.Ann Readapt Med Phys. 2006; 49: 647-651
- Test-retest reliability of cervicocephalic relocation test to the neutral head position.Physiother Theory Pract. 2008; 24: 380-391
- Cervicokephalic kinesthetic sensibility in patients with whiplash injury.Scand J Rehabil Med. 1996; 28: 133-138
- Ability to reproduce head position after whiplash injury.Spine. 1997; 22: 865-868
- Cervicocephalic kinesthetic sensibility, active range of cervical motion, and oculomotor function in patients with whiplash injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 1089-1094
- Cervicocephalic kinesthetic sensibility in patients with chronic, nontraumatic cervical spine pain.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 82: 911-919
- Cervical joint position sense is impaired in older adults.Aging Clin Exp Res. 2008; 20: 355-358
- Proprioceptive sensation in rotation of the trunk.Exp Brain Res. 1990; 81: 413-416
- Encoding target-trunk relative position: cervical versus vestibular contribution.Exp Brain Res. 1998; 122: 101-107
- The perception of head and neck angular displacement in normal and labyrinthine-defective subjects.Brain. 1995; 118: 1157-1168
- Acute peripheral vestibular deficits after whiplash injuries.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2003; 112: 246-251
- Evaluation of head-to-trunk control in whiplash patients using digital CranioCorpoGraphy during a stepping test.Gait Posture. 2005; 22: 308-316
- Motor control and learning.2nd ed. Human Kinetics, Champaign1988
- Test-retest reliability of cervicocephalic kinesthetic sensibility in three cardinal planes.Man Ther. 2006; 11: 61-68
- A study of five cervicocephalic relocation tests in three different subject groups.Clin Rehabil. 2003; 17: 768-774
- Neck proprioception compensates for age-related deterioration of vestibular self-motion perception.Exp Brain Res. 2002; 147: 89-97
- Neuromuscular efficiency of the sternocleidomastoid and anterior scalene muscles in patients with chronic neck pain.Disabil Rehabil. 2004; 26: 712-717
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Supported by the Ministère de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et de la Technologie, France.