Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:BMD (bone mineral density), CaMos (Canadian Multicentre Osteoporosis Study), OA (osteoarthritis)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Current issues in joint replacement surgery.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2006; 18: 163-169
- Scientific Advisory Council of the Osteoporosis Society of Canada.Can Med Assoc J. 2002; 167: 1-34
- The microenvironment around total hip replacement prostheses.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2005; 30: 28-38
- What is the number of older Canadians needed to screen by measurement of bone density to detect an undiagnosed case of osteoporosis?.J Clin Densitom. 2006; 9: 413-418
- A cotwin control study of the relationship between hip osteoarthritis and bone mineral density.Arthritis Rheum. 2000; 43: 1450-1455
- Effect of osteoarthritis in the lumbar spine and hip on bone mineral density and diagnosis of osteoporosis in elderly men and women.Osteoporos Int. 1997; 7: 564-569
- Public perceptions and self-reported prevalence of osteoporosis in South Australia.Osteoporos Int. 1998; 8: 552-556
- The osteoporosis care gap in Canada.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2004; 5: 11
- Use of bisphosphonates to improve the durability of total joint replacements.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2006; 14: 215-225
Supported by the Hamilton Health Sciences.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
Published online November 1, 2008 at www.archives-pmr.org.