Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Dissatisfaction with medical services among Medicare beneficiaries with disabilities.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 1335-1341
- Satisfaction with quality and access to health care among people with disabling conditions.Int J Qual Health Care. 2002; 14: 369-381
- Effect of communication disability on satisfaction with health care: a survey of Medicare beneficiaries.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 2005; 14: 221-228
- Mobility impairments and use of screening and preventive services.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 955-961
- Do Medicare patients with disabilities receive preventive services?.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 642-646
- Use of screening and preventive services among women with disabilities.Am J Med Qual. 2001; 16: 135-144
- Expectations for care: older adults’ satisfaction with and trust in health care providers.J Gerontol Nurs. 2004; 30: 37-45
- Quality dimensions that most concern people with physical and sensory disabilities.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 2085-2092
- Dimensions of mobility: defining the complexity and difficulty associated with community mobility.J Aging Phys Act. 1999; 7: 7-19
- Measures of social outcomes in disability research.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: S63-S80
- Mobility difficulties are not only a problem of old age.J Gen Intern Med. 2001; 16: 235-243
- Mobility problems and perceptions of disability by self-respondents and proxy respondents.Med Care. 2000; 38: 1051-1057
- Mobility limitations in the Medicare population: prevalence and sociodemographic and clinical correlates.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005; 53: 1217-1221
- A short physical performance battery assessing lower extremity function: association with self-reported disability and prediction of mortality and nursing home admission.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 1994; 49: M85-M94
- Preclinical mobility disability predicts incident mobility disability in older women.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2000; 55: M43-M52
- Disentangling the disablement process.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 1996; 51: S173-S182
- Risk factors for functional status decline in community-living elderly people: a systematic literature review.Soc Sci Med. 1999; 48: 445-469
- Disability and health care costs in the Medicare population.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 1196-1201
- A profile of the Medicare Current Beneficiary Survey.Health Care Financ Rev. 1994; 15: 153-163
- Preventive medicine and screening in older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997; 45: 344-354
- American Cancer Society guidelines for the early detection of cancer.CA Cancer J Clin. 2002; 52: 8-22
- Understanding the use of weights in the analysis of data from multistage surveys.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2006; 87: 299-303
- Survey sampling. John Wiley & Sons, New York1995
- Applied logistic regression. 2nd ed. John Wiley & Sons, New York2000
- Factors associated with patient evaluation of health care.Milbank Mem Fund Q Health Soc. 1975; 53: 531-548
- Psychological distress and patient satisfaction.Med Care. 1982; 20: 373-385
Supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (grant no. MM-0625-04/04) through the Association of Academic Medical Centers.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.