Overall Article Objective
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Key reference.
- Spinal cord injury: facts and figures at a glance.J Spinal Cord Med. 2005; 28: 379-380
- A demographic profile of new traumatic spinal cord injuries: change and stability over 30 years.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85: 1740-1748
- International standards for neurological classification of spinal cord injury. ASIA, Chicago2002 (revised 2000)
- Standards for neurological classification of spinal injured patients. ASIA, Chicago1982
- International standards for neurological and functional classification of spinal cord injury. ASIA, Chicago1992 (revised 1992)
International Spinal Cord Society (ISCoS). Available at: http://www.iscos.org.uk. Accessed October 31, 2006.
American Spinal Injury Association. Available at: http://www.asia-spinalinjury.org. Accessed October 31, 2006.
- Comparing medical complications from nontraumatic and traumatic spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81 ([abstract]): 1264
- Nontraumatic spinal cord injury: an Italian survey.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85: 1483-1487
- Neoplastic vs. traumatic SCI: an inpatient rehabilitation comparison.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 79: 138-144
- Rehabilitation outcome of individuals with nontraumatic myelopathy resulting from spinal stenosis.J Spinal Cord Med. 1998; 21: 131-136
- Clinical characteristics of multiple sclerosis with early onset.Neurol Sci. 2004; 25: S336-S339
- Devic’s neuromyelitis optica: clinical features and prognostic factors.Neurol Sci. 2004; 25: S364-S367
- Proposed diagnostic criteria and nosology of acute transverse myelitis.Neurology. 2002; 59: 499-505
- Functional outcome after thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vascular Surg. 2002; 35: 640-647
- Spinal cord protection during thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair.Surg Today. 2005; 35: 1-6
- Pathology of radiation myelopathy.Neuropathology. 2001; 21: 247-265
- Functional outcome after surgical treatment of intramedullary spinal cord tumors: experience with 78 patients.Spinal Cord. 2005; 43: 34-41
- Listen to the patient: quality of life of patients with recently diagnosed malignant cord compression in relation to their disability.Palliat Med. 2004; 7: 594-601
- Spina bifida incidence at birth—United States, 1983-1990.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1992; 41: 447-500
- Recommendations for folic acid to reduce the number of spina bifida cases and other neural tube defects.JAMA. 1993; 269: 1233-1238
- Latex allergy in spina bifida patients: prevalence and surgical implications.J Pediatr Orthop. 1993; 13: 709-712
- Spina bifida.in: Molnar G.E. Alexander M.A. Pediatric rehabilitation. 3rd ed. Hanley & Belfus, Philadelphia1999: 219-244
- Neural tube defects.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2004; 51: 389-419
- Management of Chiari II complications in infants with myelomeningocele.J Pediatr. 1987; 111: 364-371
- Tethered cord syndrome of delayed onset following repair of myelomeningocele.J Neurosurg. 1988; 69: 393-398
- Neurologic assessment and classification of traumatic spinal cord injury.in: Kirshblum S. Campagnolo D.I. DeLisa J.A. Spinal cord medicine. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2002: 82-95
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
Reprints are not available from the author.