Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the use of amphetamine in the treatment of aphasia.Stroke. 2001; 32: 2093-2098
- Changing foundations of speech therapy [editorial].Stroke. 2001; 32: 2097-2098
- Biomedical databases.Trends Biotechnol. 2003; 21: 113-116
- The potential and limitations of data from population-based state cancer registries.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 695-698
- Clinical databases and data protection.Br J Neurosurg. 2003; 17: 426-431
- Using the national registry of HIV-infected veterans in research.J Clin Epidemiol. 2001; 54: 1195-1203
Secretary’s Advisory Committee on human research protections. March 29-30, 2004, Alexandria, VA: Summary minutes. Available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/sachrp/mtgings/mtg03-04/min0330.html. Accessed January 14, 2005.
- Impracticality of informed consent in the Registry of the Canadian Stroke Network.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1414-1421
- Establishing data elements for the Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Registry: Part 1: proceedings of an expert panel.Stroke. 2003; 34: 151-156
- Protection of human subjects with disability.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 82: S9-S14
- The unique ethical challenges of conducting research in the rehabilitation medicine population.BMC Med Ethics. 2004; 4: E2
- Registries and informed consent [letter].N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 612
- “Mini-mental state.” A practical method for grading the cognitive state of outpatients for the clinician.J Psychiatric Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.Psychological Assessment Resources, Odessa1993
- The assessment of aphasia and related disorders.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1983
- The Pyramids and Palm Trees Test.Thames Valley Test Co, Bury St. Edmunds1992
- Behavioral Inattention Test.Thames Valley Test Co, Titchfield Fareham Hants1987
- An investigation of ethnic differences in willingness to enroll in a rehabilitation research registry.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 83: 875-883
Supported by the National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research, National Institutes of Health (grant no. 1-R24HD039621).
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.