Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Health Care Financ Rev Stat Suppl. 2000; 23: 44
- Rapid growth of rehabilitation services in traditional community-based nursing homes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 372-378
- Health Care Financ Rev Stat Suppl. 1999; 22: 29
- Outcomes of rehabilitation services in nursing home residents.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003; 84: 1129-1136
- The hazards of using active clinic patients as a source of subjects for clinical studies.J Gen Intern Med. 1988; 3: 260-266
- Feldman J. Minimum Data Set + training manual. Eliot Pr, Natick1992
- The validity of the minimum data set in measuring the cognitive impairment of persons admitted to nursing homes.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2000; 48: 1601-1606
- Reliability estimates for the Minimum Data Set for nursing home resident assessment and care screening (MDS).Gerontologist. 1995; 35: 172-178
- A comprehensive clinical assessment tool to inform policy and practice.Med Care. 2004; 42: III50-III59
- Predicting patient scores between the functional independence measure and the minimum data set.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1997; 78: 48-54
- Propensity score methods for bias reduction in the comparison of a treatment to a non-randomized control group.Stat Med. 1998; 17: 2265-2281
- Reducing bias in observational studies subclassification on the propensity score.J Am Stat Assoc. 1984; 79: 516-524
- What’s the relative risk? A method of correcting the odds ratio in cohort studies of common outcomes.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1690-1691
- Introduction to stratified analysis.in: Rothman K.J. Greenland S. Modern epidemiology. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1998: 253-279
- Health Care Financ Rev Stat Suppl. 1999; 22: 44
- Do rehabilitative nursing homes improve the outcomes of care?.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1996; 44: 545-554
- Epidemiology and patterns of care of stroke patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1974; 55: 398-403
- Selection for rehabilitation.Int J Rehabil Res. 2001; 24: 103-114
- Measurements of acute cerebral infarction.Stroke. 1989; 20: 864-870
- Research existing data.in: Hulley S.B. Cummings S.R. Browner W.S. Grady D. Hearst N. Newman T.B. Designing clinical research. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2001: 195-210
Changes in new admissions to Ohio nursing homes following the implementation of the RUG-III Reimbursement System: 1994–5. MEDTAPP Program. Columbus: Ohio Dept of Human Services; Sept 1998.
- MDS Cognitive Performance Scale.J Gerontol. 1994; 49: M174-M182
Supported by the Ohio Board of Regents and the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (grant no. 5 T32 HS00059-04).
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author(s) or on any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.