Main outcome measure
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Impact of improved survival of very low birth weight infants on recent secular trends in the prevalence of cerebral palsy.Pediatrics. 1993; 91: 1094-1100
- Terminology and classification of cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1964; 6: 295-297
- Quality of life studies.in: Spilker B. Quality of life and pharmacoeconomics in clinical trials. 2nd ed. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1996: 11-23
- Health status of school-aged children with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2002; 44: 240-247
- Health status of children with moderate to severe cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2001; 43: 364-370
- Comparing reliability and validity of pediatric instruments for measuring health and well-being of children with spastic cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2002; 44: 468-476
- Health status of Australian children with mild to severe cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2003; 45: 194-199
- Development and reliability of a system to classify gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1997; 39: 214-223
- The gross motor function classification system for cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2000; 42: 292-296
- The CHQ user’s manual. The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1996
- The parent-form Child Health Questionnaire in Australia.J Pediatr Psychol. 2000; 25: 381-391
- The Child Health Questionnaire in Australia.Aust N Z J Public Health. 2000; 24: 207-210
- Mutual concurrent validity of the child health questionnaire and the health utilities index.Int J Cancer Suppl. 1999; 12: 95-105
- A comparison of parent and adolescent reports describing the health-related quality of life of adolescents treated for cancer.Int J Cancer Suppl. 1999; 12: 39-45
- Health-related quality of life in childhood cancer.Int J Cancer Suppl. 1999; 12: 58-64
- The Child Health Questionnaire in children with diabetes.Diabet Med. 2000; 17: 700-707
- Quality of life in children following mitral valve replacement.Heart. 2000; 84: 643-647
- The health impact of chronic recurrent rhinosinusitis in children.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2000; 126: 1363-1368
- Evaluation of a short form for measuring health-related quality of life among pediatric asthma patients.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2000; 105: 245-251
- Use of the child health questionnaire in a sample of moderate and low-income inner-city children with asthma.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 162: 1215-1221
- American Burn Association/Shriners Hospitals for Children burn outcomes questionnaire: construction and psychometric properties [published erratum in: J Burn Care Rehabil 2000;21:170].J Burn Care Rehabil. 2000; 21: 29-39
- Canadian-French, German and UK versions of the Child Health Questionnaire.Qual Life Res. 1998; 7: 433-445
Supported by the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Education and Research Fund.
A commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a financial benefit upon the author or 1 or more of the authors.