Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, Second Edition.Phys Ther. 2001; 81: S64-S65
- Reliability of observational kinematic gait analysis.Phys Ther. 1985; 65: 1027-1033
- Accuracy and reliability of observational gait analysis data.Phys Ther. 2003; 83: 146-160
- Gait analysis theory and application.Mosby, St. Louis1995
- Retest reliability of the temporal and distance characteristics of hemiplegic gait using a footswitch system.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1994; 75: 577-583
- Measurement of step length and step width.Physiother Can. 1990; 42: 12-15
- Measurement of step widths and step lengths.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2000; 30: 410-417
- Temporal gait analysis using slow motion video and a personal computer.Physiotherapy. 1997; 83: 109-115
- Measurements of temporal aspects of gait obtained with a multimemory stopwatch in persons with gait impairments.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2000; 305: 279-286
- Clinical gait assessment in the neurologically impaired.Phys Ther. 1984; 64: 35-40
- An objective measure of gait using ink footprints.S Afr J Phys Ther. 1999; 55: 8-11
- The clinical utility of a six-minute walk test in peripheral arterial occlusive disease patients.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1998; 46: 706-711
- The Modified Gait Abnormality Scale for recognizing the risk of recurrent falls in community-dwelling elder adults.Phys Ther. 1996; 76: 994-1001
- Foundation of clinical research; applications to practice.Appleton & Lange, Norwalk1993
- Age and gender-related test performance in community-dwelling elderly people.Phys Ther. 2002; 82: 128-137
- Basic gait parameters.J Rehabil Res Dev. 1993; 30: 210-223
- Comfortable and maximum walking speed of adults aged 20–79 years.Age Ageing. 1997; 26: 15-19
Supported in part by the Associates in Physical and Occupational Therapy, Burlington, VT, and by Rehabilitation Therapies, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.