Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Mandatory clerkship in physical medicine and rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 10-13
- Medical student referral patterns for musculoskeletal disorders.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 77: 235-242
- A survey of house officer attitudes toward physical medicine and rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1963; 44: 152-156
- Rehabilitation service needs.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1981; 62: 215-219
- Patient awareness of physical medicine and rehabilitation.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1992; 71: 288-290
- Patient evaluation of the care and rehabilitation process in geriatric hospital care.Disabil Rehabil. 2002; 24: 482-491
- An exploratory examination of an academic PM&R inpatient consultation service.Disabil Rehabil. 2003; 25: 354-359
- Patterns of referral to a university hospital consultation service.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1988; 69: 449-450
- Clinical indicators for a rehabilitation referral.Home Healthcare Nurse. 1994; 12: 64
- AMA, Chicago2004: 7-8 Physician characteristics and distribution in the United States. 2004 ed.
- Response rates to mail surveys published in medical journals.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 1129-1136
Supported by the Osler Fund of Christiana Care.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author(s) or on any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.