Main outcome measure
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury in children and adolescents. Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, Rockville1999 (Evidence Rep/Technol Assess No. 2, Supplement.)
- Disseminating and applying best evidence.Med J Aust. 1998; 168: 260-261
- The Cochrane Collaboration.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 41: 315-331
- How can research organizations more effectively transfer research knowledge to decision makers?.Milbank Q. 2003; 81: 221-248
- Cochrane reviewers’ handbook glossary. 2001 (http://www.cochrane.org/resources/handbook/glossary.pdf. Accessed August 4, 2004.)
- Systematic reviews.AACN Clin Issues. 2001; 12: 529-538
- Appraising systematic reviews and meta-analysis.Arch Dermatol. 2003; 139: 795-798
- Selecting and appraising studies for a systematic review.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 127: 531-537
- Research, practice and the Cochrane Collaboration.CMAJ. 1995; 152: 883-889
- The Campbell Collaboration.Research Social Work Practice. 2002; 12: 309-317
- Predictors of family functioning and change 3 years after traumatic brain injury in children.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 77: 754-764
- Bridges between health care research evidence and clinical practice.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1995; 2: 342-350
- Use of systematic reviews of randomized trials by Australian neonatologists and obstetricians.Med J Aust. 1998; 168: 267-270
- General characteristics of effective dissemination and utilization. National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research, Austin (TX)1995
- Changing provider behavior.Med Care. 2001; 39: II2-II45
- Lessons for guidelines from the diffusion of innovations.Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 1995; 21: 324-328
- Printed educational materials.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; 2: CD000172
- Guidelines for critical review of the literature. McMaster Univ, Hamilton (ON)1998 (http://www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/rehab/ebp. Accessed August 4, 2004.)
- Alternative and complementary therapies for children and youth with disabilities.Infants and Young Children. 2002; 15: 51-59
- The effectiveness of casts, orthoses, and splints for children with neurological disorders.Infants Young Child. 2002; 15: 42-50
Supported by Economical Insurance, a member of the Economical Insurance Group, Waterloo, Ontario.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author(s) or on any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.