Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Complications of intrathecal baclofen delivery.Br J Neurosurg. 1992; 6: 115-118
- Intrathecal infusion systems for treatment of chronic low back and leg pain of noncancer origin.South Med J. 1996; 89: 295-300
- Long-term intrathecal baclofen therapy for severe spasticity of cerebral origin.J Neurosurg. 2003; 98: 291-295
- Intrathecal baclofen pump use for spasticity.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 79: 536-541
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author(s) or on any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.