Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Blackwell Scientific, Oxford1973: 639-645 Spinal cord injuries, comprehensive management and research.
- Establishing and maximizing functional outcomes after spinal cord injury.Spine. 2001; 26: S137-S145
- Impairment and disability.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 329-335
- Functional assessment in spinal cord injury.Clin Rehabil. 1990; 4: 277-285
- The Functional Independence Measure.Paraplegia. 1993; 31: 457-461
- Oxford Univ Pr, New York1996: 47-121 Measuring health a guide to rating scales and questionnaires.
- A validation of the functional independence measure and its performance among rehabilitation patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1993; 74: 531-536
- The Quadriplegic Index of Function (QIF).Paraplegia. 1986; 24: 38-44
- Rehabilitation in the spinal cord disorders.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1991; 72: 309-311
- Interinstitutional agreement of individual functional independence measure (FIM) items measured at two sites on one sample of SCI patients.Paraplegia. 1993; 31: 622-633
- Assessing selfcare Connecticut status in quadriplegia.Paraplegia. 1993; 31: 225-233
- SCIM—spinal cord independence measure.Spinal Cord. 1997; 35: 850-856
- The Catz-Itzkovich SCIM.Disabil Rehabil. 2001; 23: 263-268
- Rasch analysis of the Catz-Itzkovich spinal cord independence measure.Spinal Cord. 2002; 40: 396-407
- [SCIM—spinal cord independence measure (version II).Harefuah. 2002; 141 ([Hebrew]) (1091): 1025-1031
- Towards a new ICIDH. International Classification of Impairments, Disabilities and Handicaps.Disabil Rehabil. 2000; 22: 144-156
- International standards for neurological and functional classification of spinal cord injury. American Spinal Injury Association.Spinal Cord. 1997; 35: 266-274
- Validation of the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) motor score and the National Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study (NASCIS) motor score.Spine. 1996; 21: 614-619
- Content validity and reliability of the international standards for neurological classification of spinal cord injury.Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil. 1996; 4: 15-31
- Inter-rater reliability of the 1992 international standards for neurological and functional classification of incomplete spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 2000; 38: 675-679
- A test of the 1992 International Standards for Neurological and Functional Classification of Spinal Cord Injury.Spinal Cord. 1998; 36: 554-560
- The value of postural reduction in the initial management of closed injuries of the spine with paraplegia and tetraplegia. I.Paraplegia. 1969; 24: 179-192
- Quantitative methods of evaluation.in: DeLisa J.A Gans B.M Rehabilitation medicine. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1993: 96-121
- Basic and clinical biostatistics. Appleton & Lange, East Norwalk1994
- Recovery of functional status after stroke. A post rehabilitation follow-up study.Stroke. 1993; 24: 200-205
- An overview of stroke rehabilitation.Stroke. 1990; 21: II40-II42
☆Supported by the Unit of Medical Services, Rehabilitation Department, Ministry of Defense, Israel.