Main Outcome Measures:
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Department of Health and Human Services Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. 66 Federal Register 41316 (2001).
- Final inpatient rehabilitation PPS rule improves on proposed rule.Healthc Financ Manage. 2001; 55: 68-70
- How DRGs hurt academic health systems.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 193 (discussion 8-11.): 1-8
- The hospital response to Medicare’s Prospective Payment System.Med Care. 1994; 32: 471-485
- The impact of the inpatient prospective payment system and diagnosis-related groups.North Am Actuarial J. 2001; 5: 84-94
- The effect of Medicare’s payment system for rehabilitation hospitals on length of stay, charges, and total payments.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 978-985
- TBI Model System Grants.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1999; 14: 189-200
- A uniform national data system for medical rehabilitation.in: Fuhrer M.J Rehabilitation outcomes analysis and measurement. Brookes, Baltimore1987: 137-147
- Method for the economic evaluation of health care programmes. 2nd ed. Oxford Univ Pr, Oxford1997
- Inpatient rehabilitation facilities are now paid prospective rates.J Health Care Finance. 2002; 28: 32-34
- Evaluating financial risk in the Medicare prospective payment system.Manage Sci. 1999; 45: 316-329
- Analyses for the initial implementation of Medicare’s inpatient rehabilitation prospective payment system. RAND, Santa Monica2001
☆Supported by the National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research (grant no. T32 HD07424) and National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research through the Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems project. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily of the University of Washington, Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute, or Craig Hospital.