Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Functional magnetic stimulation facilitates gastric emptying.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 806-810
- Complete cervical or thoracic spinal cord transections delay gastric emptying and gastrointestinal transit of liquid in awake rats.Spinal Cord. 1999; 37: 793-799
- Neural mechanisms involved in the delay of gastric emptying and gastrointestinal transit after thoracic spinal cord transection in awake rats.Auton Neurosci. 1999; 11: 93-99
- Gastric emptying and gastrointestinal transit of liquid throughout the first month after spinal cord transection in rats.Digest Dis Sci. 2001; 46: 1604-1609
- Spinal cord injury induced inhibition of upper gastrointestinal (GI) motility: role of inhibitory enterogastric and intestino-intestino reflexes and possible therapeutic implications.Neurology. 2001; 56 ([abstract]): A426-A427
- Functional magnetic stimulation of the colon in persons with spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 82: 167-173