Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Forearm median nerve conduction velocity in carpal tunnel syndrome.Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1990; 30: 299-302
- Changes in forearm associated with median nerve compression at the wrist in the guinea pig.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1970; 33: 70-79
- Proximal slowing in carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from either conduction block or retrograde degeneration.J Neurol. 1993; 240: 287-290
- Electrodiagnosis of retrograde changes in carpal tunnel syndrome.Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1993; 33: 55-58
- Retrograde changes of nerve fibers with the carpal tunnel syndrome. An electroneurographic investigation.J Neurol. 1978; 218: 287-292
- Volume changes in the axon during regeneration.Acta Neuropathol. 1971; 17: 220-226
- Changes in conduction velocity and fiber size proximal to peripheral nerve lesions.J Physiol. 1961; 157: 315-327
- Does forearm mixed nerve conduction velocity reflect retrograde changes in carpal tunnel syndrome?.Muscle Nerve. 1994; 17: 725-729
- Segmental median nerve conduction measurements discriminate carpal tunnel syndrome from diabetic polyneuropathy.Muscle Nerve. 1995; 18: 445-453
- Evaluation of carpal tunnel syndrome in patients with polyneuropathy.Muscle Nerve. 1997; 20: 153-157
- Textbook of anatomy.in: 4th ed. : Harper & Row, Philadelphia1985: 257-258
- Median and ulnar conduction studies among workers: normative values.Muscle Nerve. 1998; 21: 999-1005
- Conduction velocity in the forearm segment of the median nerve in patients with impaired conduction through the carpal tunnel.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1996; 101: 192-196
- Ulnar nerve lesions associated with the carpal tunnel syndrome.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1973; 36: 118-123
- Forearm velocity in carpal tunnel syndrome: when is slow too slow?.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 181-183
- Lumbrical and interossei recording in CTS.Muscle Nerve. 1992; 15: 1253-1257
- Radial and median latencies to digit I: value in carpal tunnel syndrome.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1987; 68: 140-141
- Median-radial latency difference: its use in screening for carpal tunnel syndrome in twenty patients with demyelinating peripheral neuropathy.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1993; 74: 44-47
- Frequency of median mononeuropathy in patients with mild diabetic neuropathy in the early diabetes intervention trial (EDIT). Tolrestat Study Group for EDIT (Early Diabetes Intervention Trial).Muscle Nerve. 1996; 19: 140-146
- Detection, characterization, and staging of polyneuropathy: assessed in diabetes.Muscle Nerve. 1988; 11: 21-32
- The prevalence by staged severity of various types of diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, and nephropathy in a population-based cohort: the Rochester Diabetic Neuropathy Study.Neurology. 1993; 43: 817-824
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
☆☆Reprint requests to Margarete DiBenedetto, MD, Dept of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 545 Ray C Hunt Dr, Ste 240, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2981, e-mail: [email protected]
★★a. Medtronic Inc, 710 Medtronic Pkwy NE, Minneapolis, MN 55432-5604.
♢b. SPSS Inc, 233 S Wacker Dr, 11th Fl, Chicago, IL 60606.