Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Care-seeking among individuals with chronic low back pain.Spine. 1995; 20: 312-317
- A review of the short-leg problem.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1950; 50: 109-121
- Principles of lift therapy.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1978; 77: 466-472
- Reduction of lumbar scoliosis by use of a heel lift to level the sacral base.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1991; 91 (34): 37-44
- The short leg problem.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1977; 76: 745-751
- Low back pain associated with leg length inequality.Spine. 1981; 6: 510-521
- Persistent low back pain and leg length disparity.J Rheumatol. 1985; 12: 747-750
- Lift therapy: use and abuse.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1979; 79: 238-250
- Short-leg syndrome.BMJ. 1960; 1: 1863-1865
- Rheumatic disease aspects of leg length inequality.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1988; 17: 196-205
- A study of lower extremity length inequality.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1946; 56: 616-623
- Limb length discrepancies.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1992; 82: 33-38
- An interpretation of the pronation syndrome and foot types of patients with low back pain.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1981; 71: 243-253
- Limb length discrepancy: a new method of measurement and its clinical significance.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1982; 72: 595-599
- Studies in osteoarthritis of the hip.Can Med Assoc J. 1971; 104: 791-799
- Studies in osteoarthritis of the hip.Can Med Assoc J. 1971; 104 (part IV. Biomechanics and clinical considerations): 1007-1011
- A radiographic method for measurement of leg length inequality.Diagn Imaging Clin Med. 1985; 54: 78-81
- The effect of imposed leg length differences on pelvic bone symmetry.Spine. 1993; 18: 368-373
- Long leg arthropathy.Ann Rheum Dis. 1969; 28: 359-365
- Leg length inequalities associated with low back pain.J Can Chiropract Assoc. 1976; 20: 25-32
- Lumbar spine structural changes associated with leg length inequality.Spine. 1982; 7: 159-162
- Unequal leg length: an accurate method of detection and some clinical results.Rheumatol Phys Med. 1972; 11: 385-390
- The reliability of postural x-rays: a new study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 458-461
- Radiographic identification of the sacral base.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1966; 65: 1177-1183
☆Supported by the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Pilot Project Program.
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★Reprint requests to Alice V. Fann, MD, Dept of PM&R, Rt 117/NLR, 2200 Fort Roots Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72114, e-mail: [email protected]