Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- NPR/Kaiser/Kennedy School Poll on Health Care: Americans face problems, but don't want radical change.(Available at)http://www.npr.org/news/specials/healthcarepoll/index.html(Accessed)Date: June 6, 2002
- Restructuring Medicare for the next century: what will beneficiaries really need?.Health Aff (Millwood). 1999; 18: 118-131
- Institute of Medicine, Committee on Quality of Health Care in America. Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century. National Acad Pr, Washington (DC)2001
- LRM's Home Page.(Available at)http://www.geocities.com/dhcpolwnk(Accessed)Date: June 13, 2002
- Institute of Medicine, Committee on the Consequences of Uninsurance. Care without coverage. Too little, too late. National Acad Pr, Washington (DC)2002
- NOD/Harris survey of Americans with disabilities.in: Harris Interactive, New York2000: 2000
- Use of screening and preventive services among women with disabilities.Am J Med Qual. 2001; 16: 135-144
- Dissatisfaction with medical services among Medicare beneficiaries with disabilities.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 1335-1341
- The politics of Medicare.2nd ed. Aldine de Gruyter, New York2000
- Satisfaction with quality and access to health care among people with disabling conditions.Int J Qual Health Care. 2002; 14 (In press)
- A user's manual for the IOM's “Quality Chasm” report.Health Aff (Millwood). 2002; 21: 80-90
- Mobility impairments and use of screening and preventive services.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 955-961
- Do Medicare patients with disabilities receive preventive services? A population-based study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 642-646
Roetzheim R, Chirikos T. Breast cancer detection and outcomes in a disability beneficiary population. J Health Care Poor Underserved. In press.
- 2nd ed. US Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy people 2010. With understanding and improving health and objectives for improving health. Vol I. US Government Printing Office, Washington (DC)Nov 2000
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
☆☆Reprint requests to Lisa Iezzoni, MD, MSc, Div of General Medicine and Primary Care, Dept of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, East Campus, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, e-mail: [email protected] .