Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Relation between clinical measures and fine manipulative control in children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1999; 41: 586-591
- Forced use of the upper extremity in chronic stroke patients: results from a single-blind randomized clinical trial.Stroke. 1999; 30: 2369-2375
- Effects of constraint-induced movement therapy on chronic stroke patients: a replication.Stroke. 1999; 30: 586-592
- Does the application of constraint-induced movement therapy during acute rehabilitation reduce arm impairment after stroke?.Stroke. 2000; 31: 2984-2988
- Forced use of the upper extremity in cerebral palsy: a single case design.Am J Occup Ther. 1997; 51: 824-833
- Effects of constraint-induced therapy on hand function in children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy.Pediatr Phys Ther. 2001; 13: 68-76
- The reliability of the Wolf Motor Function Test for assessing upper extremity function after stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 82: 750-755
- Alternate forms of reliability of the assessment of motor process and skills.J Outcome Meas. 1999; 3: 53-70
- Treatment-induced cortical reorganization after stroke in humans.Stroke. 2000; 31: 1210-1216
- Constraint-induced movement therapy: a new family of techniques with broad application to physical rehabilitation—a clinical review.J Rehabil Res Dev. 1999; 36: 237-251
☆Supported by Albert Einstein Society Innovative Grant Program, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA.
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.