Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain and life quality within 2 years of spinal cord injury.Paraplegia. 1995; 33: 555-559
- Living with spinal cord injury: longitudinal factors, interventions and outcomes.Clin Psychol Psychother. 1998; 5: 102-108
- Long-term psychological outcomes in spinal cord injured persons: results of a controlled trial using cognitive behavior therapy.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1997; 78: 33-38
- Improving life outcomes of spinal injured persons post injury: results of a controlled trial.Spinal Cord. 1999; 37: 345-350
- Prospective longitudinal study of depression following spinal cord injury.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 1994; 6: 237-244
- Adjustment after spinal cord injury: a 9-year longitudinal study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1997; 78: 651-657
- Spinal cord injury: clinical outcomes from the model systems.Aspen, Gaithersburg (MD)1995
- Switching devices and independence of disabled people.BMJ. 1994; 309: 1181-1182
- Fortnightly review: environmental control systems for people with a disability: an update.BMJ. 1997; 315: 409-412
- Designing special switches and control systems for multiply handicapped young people—a problem-led approach.J Med Eng Technol. 1990; 14: 87-91
- Mind over matter: alpha electroencephalographic activity in the brain.Today's Life Sci. 1997; 9: 12-15
- EEG-based system for rapid on-off switching without prior learning.Med Biol Eng Comput. 1997; 35: 504-509
- Alpha wave reactivity following eye closure: a potential method of remote hands free control for the disabled.Technol Disabil. 1999; 10: 187-194
- The effectiveness of activating electrical devices using alpha wave synchronisation contingent with eye closure.Appl Ergon. 2000; 31: 377-382
- Spehlmann's EEG primer.Elsevier Science, Amsterdam1991
- Three methods compared for detecting onset of alpha wave synchronisation following eye closure.Physiol Meas. 1998; 19: 213-224
- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't: It's about integrating individual clinical expertise and the best external evidence.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72
☆Supported by the Australian Research Council and by the Motor Accidents Authority, NSW, Australia.
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
♢a. Mind Switch Pty Ltd, 32 The Palisade Umina, Sydney, NSW 2257 Australia.