Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory: development, standardization, and administration manual.New England Medical Center, PEDI Research Group, Boston1992
- Conceptualization and measurement of disablement in infants and young children.Infants Young Child. 1992; 4: 11-22
- A methodological framework for assessing health indices.J Chronic Dis. 1985; 38: 27-36
- Concurrent and construct validity of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory.Phys Ther. 1990; 70: 602-610
- A content validity study of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory.Pediatr Phys Ther. 1991; 3: 177-184
- Reliability and validity of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory.Pediatr Phys Ther. 1996; 8: 15-24
- The Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI): validation of a new functional assessment outcome instrument.Can J Rehabil. 1993; 7: 41-42
- Children with cerebral palsy: a functional approach to physical therapy.([dissertation]) Faculty of Social Sciences, Utrecht Univ, Utrecht (Netherlands)1999
- Cultural differences in functional status measurement: analyses of person fit according to the Rasch model.Qual Life Res. 2000; 9: 571-578
- Dutch adaptation and content validity of the ‘Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory’ (PEDI).Disabil Rehabil. 2002; 24: 250-258
- Cross-cultural adaptation of health-related quality of life measures: literature review and proposed guidelines.J Clin Epidemiol. 1993; 46: 1417-1432
- Cross-cultural issues in outcome measurement.in: Health outcome measures in primary and outpatient care. Harwood Academic Publishers, Amsterdam1996: 99-208
- ‘Equivalence’ and the translation and adaptation of health-related quality of life questionnaires.Qual Life Res. 1997; 6: 237-247
- Applied multivariate statistics for the social sciences.3rd ed. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah (NJ)1996
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
☆☆Reprint requests to J.W. Custers, PhD, Dept of Pediatric Physical Therapy, University Medical Centre/Children's Hospital, HP KB 02.056.0, PO Box 85090, 3508 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands, e-mail: [email protected] .
★★a. SPSS Inc, 233 S Wacker Dr, 11th Fl, Chicago, IL 60606.