Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Interrelationships among disablement concepts.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 1998; 53: M395-M404
- Impairment and disability in the aged.J Chronic Dis. 1985; 38: 59-65
- The disablement process.Soc Sci Med. 1994; 38: 1-14
- An epidemiology of disability among adults in the United States.Milbank Mem Fund Q Health Soc. 1976; 54: 439-467
- The association of medical problems with performance-based measures of lower extremity functioning in older Mexican Americans.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997; 46: 411-418
- Disentangling the disablement process.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 1996; 51: S173-S182
- Longitudinal muscle strength changes in older adults. Influence of muscle mass, physical activity, and health.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001; 56: B209-B217
- Disability in order adults: evidence regarding significance, etiology and risk.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997; 45: 92-101
- Physical performance measures in aging research.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med. 1989; 44: M141-M146
- A short physical performance battery assessing lower extremity function: association with self-reported disability and prediction of mortality and nursing home admission.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med. 1994; 49: M85-M94
- Maintaining mobility in late life. I. Demographic characteristics and chronic conditions.Am J Epidemiol. 1993; 137: 845-857
- The structure of health status among older adults: disease, disability, functional limitations, and perceived health.J Health Soc Behav. 1993; 34: 105-121
- The effect of medical conditions on the functional limitations of Mexican-American elderly.Ann Epidemiol. 1996; 63: 386-391
- Aging and health behaviors in Mexican Americans.Fam Comm Health. 1996; 19: 11-18
- Statistical evaluation of agreement between two methods for measuring a quantitative variable.Comput Biol Med. 1989; 19: 61-70
- Intraclass correlations: uses in assessing rater reliability.Psychol Bull. 1979; 86: 420-428
- Foundations of clinical research: applications to practice.Appleton & Lange, East Norwalk (CT)1993
- Internal consistency of manual muscle testing scores.Percept Mot Skills. 1997; 85: 736-738
- Interexaminer agreement for applied kinesiology manual muscle testing.Percept Mot Skills. 1997; 84: 539-546
- The ability of male and female clinicians to effectively test knee extension strength using manual muscle testing.J Orthop Sport Phys Ther. 1997; 26: 192-199
- Reliability of isokinetic knee extension and flexion strength testing in elderly women.J Sport Med Phys Fit. 1998; 38: 169-176
☆Supported by the National Institute on Aging (grants no. R01-AG17638, R01-AG10939, P60-AG17231).
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
♢a. Model 01160; Lafayette Instrument, PO Box 5729, 3700 Sagamore Pkwy N, Lafayette, IN 47903.