Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Factors influencing return to work after stroke in Japan.Stroke. 1993; 24: 1182-1185
- Labour force participation and employment among a sample of Australian patients with a spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 1997; 35: 238-244
- Employment after spinal cord injury: differences related to geographic region, gender, and race.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 615-624
- Social issues in the rehabilitation of younger stroke patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 205-209
- A review of employment patterns of industrial amputees—factors influencing rehabilitation.Prosthet Orthot Int. 1985; 9: 69-78
- Extent of disability following traumatic extremity amputation.J Trauma. 1994; 37: 495-499
- Employment status, job characteristics, and work-related health experience of people with a lower limb amputation in The Netherlands.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 82: 239-245
- Immediate and long-term phantom limb pain in amputees: incidence, clinical characteristics and relationship to pre-amputation limb pain.Pain. 1985; 21: 267-278
- Phantom pain and sensation among British veteran amputees.Br J Anaesth. 1997; 78: 652-659
- Phantom limb, residual limb, and back pain after lower extremity amputations.Clin Orthop. 1999;Apr; 361: 29-38
- Chronic phantom sensations, phantom pain, residual limb pain, and other regional pain after lower limb amputation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 1039-1044
- Grading the severity of chronic pain.Pain. 1992; 50: 133-149
- The Chronic Pain Grade questionnaire: validation and reliability in postal research.Pain. 1997; 71: 141-147
- On work and life satisfaction.J Rehabil Sci. 1991; 4: 29-34
- Happiness and domain-specific life satisfaction in adult northern Swedes.Clin Rehabil. 1991; 5: 25-33
- Rehabilitation and long-term outcome of persons with trauma-related amputations.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 292-300
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★★a. SAS Institute Inc, SAS Campus Dr, Cary, NC 27513.