Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Synthesis of intervention trials to improve motor recovery following stroke.Top Stroke Rehabil. 1997; 3: 1-20
- A review of stroke rehabilitation and physiotherapy.Stroke. 1990; 21: 1081-1085
- Repetitive training of isolated movements improves the outcome of motor rehabilitation of the centrally paretic hand.J Neurol Sci. 1995; 130: 59-68
- Late recovery of motor functions.in: Brain plasticity: advances in neurology. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997: 395-408
- Forced-use-Therpie in der Rehabilitation von Patienten mit Halbseitenlähmung—eine Modifikation für die klinische Praxis.Neurol Rehabil. 1997; 3: 137-144
- The results of clinical trials in stroke rehabilitation research.Arch Neurol. 1993; 50: 37-44
- Treadmill training with partial body weight support compared with physiotherapy in nonambulatory hemiparetic patients.Stroke. 1995; 26: 976-981
- Feedback-based training of grip force control in patients with brain damage.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1995; 76: 653-659
- Forced-use of the upper extremity in chronic stroke patients: results from a single-blind randomized clinical trial.Stroke. 1999; 30: 2369-2375
- Technique to improve chronic motor deficit after stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1993; 74: 347-354
- Forced-use of hemiplegic upper extremities to reverse the effect of learned nonuse among chronic stroke and head-injured patients.Exp Neurol. 1989; 104: 125-132
- Constraint-induced movement therapy: a new approach to treatment in physical rehabilitation.Rehabil Psychol. 1998; 43: 152-170
- Effects of motor restriction of an unimpaired upper extremity and training on improving functional tasks and altering brain/behaviors.in: Imaging and neurologic rehabilitation. Demos, New York1996: 133-154
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy: a new family of techniques with broad application to physical rehabilitation—a clinical review.J Rehabil Res Dev. 1999; 36: 237-251
- Effects of constraint-induced movement therapy on patients with chronic motor deficits after stroke.Stroke. 1999; 30: 586-592
- Constraint-induced movement therapy for motor recovery in chronic stroke patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 624-628
- Somatosensory deafferentation research with monkeys: implications for rehabilitation medicine.in: Behavioral psychology in rehabilitation medicine: clinical applications. Williams & Wilkins, New York1980: 371-401
- New treatments in neurorehabilitation founded on basic research.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2002; 3: 228-236
- A relative brief environmental enrichment aids recovery of learning capacity and alters brain measures after postweaning brain lesions in rats.J Comp Physiol Psychol. 1977; 91: 33-50
- Aachener Aphasie Test (AAT).Hogrefe Verlag, Göttingen (Germany)1983
- “Mini-mental-state.” A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- The assessment and analysis of handedness: the Edinburgh inventory.Neuropsychologia. 1971; 9: 97-113
☆Supported by the German Research Foundation and the US Veterans Administration (grant no. LRO W 98 0410).
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.