Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spasticity.Clin Orthop. 1987;Jun; : 50-62
- Spastic hypertonia: mechanisms and measurement.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1989; 70: 144-155
- Testing and modeling of spasticity.J Biomed Eng. 1982; 4: 90-96
- Pendulum testing of spasticity.J Biomed Eng. 1984; 6: 9-16
- Preliminary trial of carisoprodol in multiple sclerosis.Practitioner. 1964; 192: 540-542
- Electrical treatment of spasticity: reflex tonic activity in hemiplegic patients and selected specific electrostimulation.Scand J Rehabil Med. 1982; 14: 177-182
- The Declaration of Helsinki: recommendations guiding physicians in biomedical research involving human patients.World Med J. 1982; 29: 86-88
- Nonparametric statistics for the behavioral sciences.in: 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1988: 284-291
- Statistical methods of rates and proportions.in: 2nd ed. Wiley & Sons, New York1981: 38-46
- The control of muscle tone, reflexes, and movement: Robert Wartenberg Lecture.Neurology. 1980; 30: 1303-1313
- Short-term effects of dynamic lycra splints on upper limb in hemiplegic patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 1547-1555
- Functional outcome measures to assess interventions for spasticity.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 77: 1083-1089
- Reliability of the Tone Assessment Scale and the modified Ashworth Scale as clinical tools for assessing poststroke spasticity.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1013-1016
- A review of the properties and limitations of the Ashworth and modified Ashworth Scales as measures of spasticity.Clin Rehabil. 1999; 13: 373-383
- The Ashworth Scale: a reliable and reproducible method of measuring spasticity.J Neuro Rehabil. 1989; 3: 205-209
- Interrater reliability of a modified Ashworth scale of muscle spasticity.Phys Ther. 1987; 67: 206-207
- The interrater reliability of the original and of the modified Ashworth scale for the assessment of spasticity in patients with spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 1996; 34: 560-564
- Spasticity in spinal cord injury: self- and clinically rated intrinsic fluctuations and intervention-induced changes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 144-149
- Motor variables correlated with the hand-to-mouth maneuver in stroke patients.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1991; 72: 682-684
- Functional evaluation: the Barthel Index.Md State Med J. 1965; 14: 61-65
- Concurrent and construct validity of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory.Phys Ther. 1990; 70: 602-610
- Functional performance assessment: a program approach.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1981; 62: 456-460
- Functional status in patients with spinal cord injury: a new standardized measurement scale. Gruppo Interdisciplinare Valutazione Interventi Riabilitativi.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 1173-1180
- A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel study of the safety and efficacy of Botox (botulinum toxin type A) purified neurotoxin complex in the treatment of focal upper limb spasticity post-stroke.Neurology. 2001; 56 ([abstract]): A78
☆Supported by Allergan Inc (grant no. 45-843-14).
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
♢a. StatXact associated with SAS; Cytel Software Corp, 675 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139.