Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Writers' cramp—a focal dystonia.Brain. 1982; 105: 461-480
- Focal task-specific tremor and dystonia: categorization of occupational movement disorders.Neurology. 1988; 38: 522-527
- Musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions of instrumental musicians.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 77: 406-413
- Dystonia in musicians.Neurology. 1989; 9: 131-135
- The treatment of overuse injury syndrome.Md Med J. 1993; 42: 277-282
- Isolated painless manual incoordination in 57 musicians.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1987; 50: 291-295
- Occupational cramp in instrumental musicians.Med Probl Perform Art. 1988; 3: 45-51
- Behavioral and biofeedback therapy for a functionally impaired musician: a case report.Biofeedback Self Regul. 1983; 8: 101-107
- The treatment of dystonia.2nd ed. Butterworths, London1987
- Performing artists' occupational disorders.in: 2nd ed. Rehabilitation medicine: principles and practice. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia1993: 1165-1190
- Treatment of focal dystonias of the hand with botulinum toxin injections.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1989; 52: 355-363
- Therapeutic uses of botulinum toxin.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1186-1194
- Treatment of musician's cramp with botulinum toxin.Med Probl Perform Art. 1991; 6: 137-143
- Fokale Dystonien bei Musikern: eine Herausforderung für die Musiker-Medizin.Musikphysiol Musikermed. 1996; 3: 29-40
- The neurophysiology of dystonia.Arch Neurol. 1998; 55: 601-603
- Focal dystonia and repetitive motion disorders.Clin Orthop. 1998;Jun; 351: 102-106
- A primate genesis model of focal dystonia and repetitive strain injury: I. Learning-induced dedifferentiation of the representation of the hand in the primary somatosensory cortex in adult monkeys.Neurology. 1996; 47: 508-520
- A primate model for studying focal dystonia and repetitive strain injury: effects on the primary somatosensory cortex.Phys Ther. 1997; 77: 269-284
- Increased use of the left hand in string players associated with increased cortical representation of the fingers.Science. 1995; 270: 305-307
- Alteration of digital representations in somatosensory cortex in focal hand dystonia.Neuroreport. 1998; 9: 3571-3575
- Abnormal somatosensory homunculus in dystonia of the hand.Ann Neurol. 1998; 44: 828-831
- Constraint-induced movement therapy for focal hand dystonia in musicians.Lancet. 1999; 353 ([letter]): 42
- The fundamentals of discrete Fourier analysis.in: Digital biosignal processing. Elsevier, New York1991: 59-80
☆Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Rehabilitation Research Service of the Veterans Administration (grant nos. B95-975R, W98-0410).
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★Reprint requests to Victor Candia, MA, Dept of Psychology, University of Konstanz, Box D25, D-78457 Konstanz, Germany, e-mail: [email protected]