Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Nonorganic physical signs in low back pain.Spine. 1980; 5: 117-125
- Cervical nonorganic signs: a new clinical tool to assess abnormal illness behavior in neck pain patients: a pilot study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 170-175
- Behavioral responses to examination. A reappraisal of the interpretation of “nonorganic signs.”.Spine. 1998; 23: 2367-2371
- Pediatric syringomyelia.J Child Neurol. 1994; 9: 14-21
- Occult intraspinal anomalies in congenital scoliosis.J Pediatr Orthop. 2000; 20: 59-63
- MR appearance of syringomyelia: new observations.Am J Roentgenol. 1987; 148: 381-391
☆Reprint requests to Scott F. Nadler, DO, Dept of PM&R, UMDNJ–NJ Medical Schl, 90 Bergen St, Ste 3100, Newark, NJ 07103, e-mail: [email protected]
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★★a. Pfizer Inc, 235 E 42nd St, MS 11-22, New York, NY 10017-5755.