Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pneumothorax in patients with AIDS.Respir Med. 1993; 87: 43-47
- Pneumothorax in AIDS.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 114: 455-459
- Management of AIDS-related pneumothorax.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 62: 1608-1613
- Treatment of AIDS-related spontaneous pneumothorax.Chest. 1994; 106: 693-696
- Incidence of spontaneous pneumothorax in Olmsted County Minnesota: 1950–1974.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1979; 120: 1379-1382
- Surgical management of pneumothorax in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Arch Surg. 1991; 126 (discussion 1276–7): 1272-1276
- Pneumothorax with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in AIDS.Chest. 1991; 100: 1224-1228
- Evidence for destruction of lung tissue during Pneumocystis carinii infection.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 746-749
- P. carinii pneumothorax [letter].Chest. 1987; 91: 934
- Surgical management of spontaneous pneumothorax in patients with AIDS.Ann Thorac Surg. 1988; 45: 21-23
- Spontaneous pneumothoraces in AIDS patients receiving aerosolized pentamidine.Chest. 1988; 94: 1317-1318
- Spontaneous pneumothorax in Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia: common or uncommon?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1992; 158: 916-917
- Spontaneous pneumothorax in the AIDS population.Am Surg. 1996; 62: 753-756
- Doxycycline pleurodesis for pneumothorax in patients with AIDS.Chest. 1994; 105: 823-825
- Thoracoscopic findings in spontaneous pneumothorax in AIDS.Chest. 1994; 106: 1582-1586
- The thoracic surgical spectrum of acquired immune deficiency syndrome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1986; 92: 977-980
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors or upon any organization with which the authors are associated.