Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Guidelines for isolation precautions in hospitals. The Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1996; 17: 53-80
- Control of endemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: a cost-benefit analysis in an intensive care unit.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1745-1751
- Control of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus at a university hospital: one decade later.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1995; 16: 686-696
- Control of epidemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1990; 11: 343-350
- The role of ethics in rehabilitation medicine: introduction to a series.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1993; 72: 48-51
- Ethical issues in rehabilitation medicine.Scand J Rehabil Med. 2000; 32: 51-55
- The significance of intensity of rehabilitation of stroke—a controlled trial.Stroke. 1985; 16: 928-931
- Remedial therapy after stroke: a randomized control trial.BMJ (Clin Res). 1981; 282: 517-520
- The disability oriented rehabilitation unit: a major factor influencing stroke outcome.Stroke. 1979; 10: 5-8
- Early versus delayed inpatient stroke rehabilitation: a matched comparison conducted in Italy.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 695-700
- Psychological impact of the management of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in patients with spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 1997; 35: 617-619
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in French hospitals: a 2-month survey in 43 hospitals, 1995.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1999; 20: 478-486
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in nursing homes. Epidemiology, prevention and management.Drugs Aging. 1997; 10: 185-198
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors or upon any organization with which the authors are associated.